What does social media profile shot really say about you?
Does your business benefit from meeting new contacts and networking?
McFade Media shoots combines networking with business people and creating fantastic profile shots for ALL your media use:-
- Twitter/LinkedIN/Facebook – your online presence
- your website
- your promo work – also send them to clients for use in their promo literature
- your PR – ideal for press releases
- print media – ideal for use in brochures and leaflets
- print and frame the photo for home or the office
- Business and Leisure at Headingley and Meanwood
- Kirkstall Abbey for dramatic architecture, tranquil river scenes and relaxed business shots
- South Bradford business and parkland images
- Wild Moorland on Scammonden Moor and Buckstone’s edge.
- Urban Graffiti and Business on the Leeds Liverpool Canal in Leeds and Armley
To describe how the shoots work, we’ve prepared a storyboard to a typical shoot:-
And also, here’s a guide on how to prepare for your shoot day
Here’s a flyer, feel free to copy this and send it to your network!
Dates will be announced over the coming week – we’re taking bookings of 5 people for each shoot, so please register your interest and which location you’d like to shoot at at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Casual shoot in Meanwood
It’s all about having fun…!
The shared experience often builds lasting business relationships and friendships…
Informal business shots over a coffee show a warm, friendly personality
You get all the group shots from the day…
Multi use images – in this image there’s lots of room for text to the right of Phil Lee – imagine the use for this on your website or brochures