A workshop for Everyone
It’s obvious why when you see the place – a unique landscape of limestone, waterfalls and huge cliffs, perfect for creating dramatic landscape shots.
Plan for the day
We’ll be taking in 4-5 locations during the day, with group demonstrations and 1-2-1 time for all to learn from.
We’ll demonstrate how we approach a landscape scene, and show you:-
- 4 elements that make great landscapes
- How to get blurry water at waterfalls
- How to manually meter your exposure
- How to use ND Grad Filters (well worth buying if you’ve not got them)
- Answer any questions…
Short walks over flat ground are the plan, so you can maximise time with the camera without getting out of breath!
What Should You Bring?
- Camera and lenses
- Fully charged batteries
- Memory cards
- Warm clothes and boots suitable for the countryside
- Food and drink – have a hearty brunch before setting off, and bring snacks. There is a sandwich van at Gordale Scar though.
- Polarising filter
- ND Grad filter(s)
- Cable release
- Angle Finder
You can book your place here…
By clicking on the “Book your place” button below the Malham Workshop section.