Free Lightroom Tips and Photo Critique – Week 11
This weeks Lightroom tips….
This week we have a night photo, castle, lake and canal.
Main tips are on composition, cropping and focussing. It’s not easy focussing on dark subjects at night – so there are a few tips on how to do this.
Here’s the video !
Free, anonymous Lightroom Tips – Submit now for next week
This is currently a free service for people wanting to improve their photography.
To join in do the following:-
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- tell us who you are (if we don’t know)
- let us know which email address you use for Dropbox – usually the one you use for every day use
- we’ll invite you to the folders
- copy in a high res completed version of your photo into each future folder
And that’s it – we’ll include these in the future critiques!