It’s unique isn’t it – this photography thing.
- It appeals to retired men and teenage girls
- It’s used by bohemian artists and geeky computer programmers.
- It’s as slow and contemplative as fishing, or as fast and furious as grand prix racing.
- It’s a fun pastime, or a serious competitive sport.
- It can take hours of planning or be completely impromptu
- To do it, you can have zero knowledge or understand every concept
After many years I’ve met many types, and it’s truly amazing how diverse people are, and how differently they enjoy their hobby.
Over the next week, I’ll introduce to you some of the main types…
Watch this space!